Huron Perth Catholic District School Board does not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or street address during your visit to its Web sites. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, or registering in a secure portion of the site.
All personal information you do provide is protected under the Ontario Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
Huron Perth Catholic District School Board uses per-session cookies. The per-session cookies do not collect personal information about you. Per-session cookies are used to store information within a session (or visit to our web site). These cookies are deposited on a user’s computer only while the user is visiting the site and are deleted when the user closes the session.
Here is the list of information that we are collecting by using per-session cookies:
- The name of your Internet service provider, its IP address, and the name of your service provider’s server
- The length of each visit
- The number of requests per visit
- Your type of operating system (Windows, MacIntosh, Unix, etc.)
- Your browser type (FireFox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- By keeping this data, Huron Perth Catholic District School Board web site administrators can fine-tune the sites based on user-activity trends.
- Huron Perth Catholic District School Board makes no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting its site(s).
Links to Other Web Sites