The commitments of the Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board are rooted in the documents, Strategic Plan 2020 and Annual Commitments 2018-2019 to nurture the faith formation, wellness and academic achievement of our community. We welcome the inclusive voice of students, parents, staffs and parish families to inform our collective goals through the divine guidance of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We embrace three strategic directions:
- Catholic Faith
- Student Achievement and Well-Being
We align our directions with nine commitments:
- We proclaim the glory of God.
- We nurture all persons to be leaders of faith and social action.
- We honour the covenant between schools, homes and parishes.
- We are inclusive and embrace high standards for the achievement of all students.
- We are committed to mental health and well-being.
- We lead students with differentiated instruction and assessments.
- We model that we are a learning organization.
- We celebrate relationships.
- We align resources to our vision.