The Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board is committed to providing services to our students, parents, guardians, the public and our staff that are free of barriers and biases.
The Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board commits to a policy that provides an environment that builds independence, dignity and respect for all persons in our facilities. We are committed to serving all persons with disabilities the opportunity to access our services in the same location and manner that are available to all others we serve.
For further information regarding Accessibility Standards for the Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board please view the following links:
- Board Policy 3A:22 – Accessibility Standards For Customer Service
- Accessibility Standards for Customer Service
- Tips on Serving Customers with Disabilities
- Huron-Perth Catholic District Accessibility Plan 2019-2024
- Integrated Accessibility Standards Orientation for School Board Staff
- Annual Status Report regarding Multi-Year Accessibility Plan