Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board uses SchoolCash Online for school items and activity fees. Parents can manage all school fees and items for their students in one location and have the convenience of a secure online payment platform, and the schools improve safety and reduce risk by minimizing cash and check payments at our schools.
We encourage all parents to register now, so you’ll be ready to make online payments from home: both now and in the future as more school items become available.
Benefits to Parent(s)/Caregiver(s) and Schools
You will help increase efficiency and security at your school by making payments directly into your school’s bank account. This limits the number of people entering the school, reduces risk of lost payments, and allows teachers and office staff to focus on helping students and not counting cash. In addition, you are automatically informed about school activities! Watch this short video to learn more.
Registering takes less than two minutes! Visit the Registration Instructions page to learn more.
Already have an account? Log in below.
The Parent Help Desk for SchoolCash Online contains an FAQ and troubleshooting information.
For school generated funds financial reports, please see the applicable school website.
- Parent fills online shopping cart and checks out
- Parent receives Email notification about upcoming events
To Office Assistants
- Saves TIME
- Reduces cash counting, receipting, combining and bank deposits
- Reduces the NSF risk/loss
- Reduces the amount of cash/cheques coming into schools
- Increases student safety
- Less Bookkeeping = More Instructional Time!
- Improves “School to Home” communication
- Reduces the time spent photocopying