Student Registration

Dear Parents(s) / Caregiver(s),

We are honoured to welcome you and your child(ren) to the Huron-Perth Catholic District School community. Our Catholic schools are founded on a commitment to high standards for achievement with inclusive learning spaces that proclaim the glory of God. 

In order to register your child, please make initial contact with your home school.

Click below if you are unsure which one of our schools would be your home school.

Once you've contacted your home school, please register your child(ren) below.

Please bring the following documents with you when you finalize your registration:

  • Proof of your child’s age (Birth Certificate, Birth Registration Form, Passport) 
  • Baptismal Certificate OR evidence of successful completion of 4 secondary school courses in Religious Education
  • Proof of full address. In rural areas, please include your RR, lot and concession numbers
  • Your child’s citizenship or landed immigrant papers
  • Any relevant custody order documents

For additional information, please refer to the following policies on student registrations:

How Do I Redirect My Tax Support?​

The registration of your taxes for school support is an essential declaration as a Catholic ratepayer. The registration of your taxes informs the government that you are a Catholic ratepayer and supporter of Catholic schools. This is also necessary for the election of Catholic Trustees as a voice for ratepayers responsible for the quality of Catholic teaching and learning.​

Before and After School Care​

The Huron-Perth Catholic School Board is pleased to partner with several third-party providers to offer a fee-based Before and After School program in many of our schools. HPCDSB values the partnerships it has with the Before-and-After School Program providers that support our youngest learners and their families. This partnership is a vital part of the province of Ontario’s vision for a responsive, high-quality system that contributes to the healthy development of children.  

Please note that some schools do not have a program due to low interest by the families, however, we survey families in these schools each year to determine if a program could be viable. Child care providers will post information regarding days and hours of operation.

Please see this table with current Before and After programs along with their costs. Families who need assistance with costs may be eligible for a subsidy. Please refer to the links provided below for more information.

For information about Child Care Programs, please contact your local school.