Dear Parents(s) / Caregiver(s),
We are honoured to welcome you and your child(ren) to the Huron-Perth Catholic District School community. Our Catholic schools are founded on a commitment to high standards for achievement with inclusive learning spaces that proclaim the glory of God.
In order to register your child, please make initial contact with your home school.
Click below if you are unsure which one of our schools would be your home school.
Once you've contacted your home school, please register your child(ren) below.
Please bring the following documents with you when you finalize your registration:
- Proof of your child’s age (Birth Certificate, Birth Registration Form, Passport)
- Baptismal Certificate OR evidence of successful completion of 4 secondary school courses in Religious Education
- Proof of full address. In rural areas, please include your RR, lot and concession numbers
- Your child’s citizenship or landed immigrant papers
- Any relevant custody order documents
For additional information, please refer to the following policies on student registrations:
Before and After School Care
The Huron-Perth Catholic School Board is pleased to partner with several third-party providers to offer a fee-based Before and After School program in many of our schools. HPCDSB values the partnerships it has with the Before-and-After School Program providers that support our youngest learners and their families. This partnership is a vital part of the province of Ontario’s vision for a responsive, high-quality system that contributes to the healthy development of children.
Please note that some schools do not have a program due to low interest by the families, however, we survey families in these schools each year to determine if a program could be viable. Child care providers will post information regarding days and hours of operation.
Please see this table with current Before and After programs along with their costs. Families who need assistance with costs may be eligible for a subsidy. Please refer to the links provided below for more information.
For information about Child Care Programs, please contact your local school.
Supporting Your Catholic Schools
- The property tax rate for both Catholic and public school supporters is the same.
- Regardless of whether you rent or own, you can declare yourself as a Catholic school supporter.
- Grandparents, and those without children, can also declare themselves as Catholic school supporters.
- Every time you move, your tax support automatically defaults to public school support. Catholics need to re-declare themselves as Catholic school supporters.
- If your taxes are not directed to the Catholic school system, you cannot vote for Catholic trustees in the next election.
How Do I Redirect My Tax Support?
Voting Information for Catholic Ratepayers
To make the process of verifying support easier for voters, the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) has created voterlookup.ca.
Through voterlookup.ca, all Ontario residents can check to ensure that their information is accurately reflected on MPAC’s Preliminary List of Electors for the municipal and school board elections.
- Visit voterlookup.ca to confirm the information and follow the easy steps published on the website.
- Make corrections as necessary. Only separate school supporters can vote for Catholic trustees.