- Start your pre-registration process by completing the online form found here
- Create a new account to begin the process
- Once you have submitted the online form, you will receive a confirmation email indicating you’ve successfully completed pre-registration
- The school will be in touch to make an appointment to finalize your registration and ask that you bring the following documentation:
- Baptismal Certificate (child or parent)
- Proof of Address
Utility bill, proof of Ontario Property Assessment Notice, or lease agreement
- Proof of the Student’s Legal Name and Date of Birth
Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, birth registration, citizenship card or official hospital birth record
- Proof of Custody where applicable
Custody orders, court-ordered Guardianship
- Immigration documents where required
- Immunization records
Submit your child’s record of immunization to the local Health Unit:
The Calling All Three Year Olds Kindergarten Registration Event, hosted in November of each year, is designed so that all children can enter school at their optimal development stage. At the event you will:
- Register for JK/SK
- Learn about and discuss your child’s development
- Learn about early childhood development programs and services in Huron and Perth counties
Due to restrictions surrounding the spread of COVID 19 – All CATYO events have been cancelled until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your child’s development please see below:
Concerned about your child’s physical, social-emotional or learning development?
The early learning Resource Consultant programs in Huron and Perth counties are a free service that support your child’s development by providing strategies and resources for you and your child.
Resource Consultant Services:
Perth County: (519) 271-3773, x. 258 (Patti Schellenberger)
Huron County: (519) 482-8505, x. 4216 (Una Whitely)
Concerned about your child’s language development?
smallTALK Preschool Speech and Language Initiative provides free support to preschoolers from birth to entry into Senior Kindergarten.
smallTALK: (519) 272-8216/(866) 333-7716
Do you have general concerns and would like to speak with a Public Health Nurse?
You may be able to receive support or services from the Healthy Babies Healthy Children program
Huron Perth Public Health: (888) 221-2133